BRESSNER EXPLAINS HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Last update: July 30th, 2018 | V. 1.0
In the following statement we would like to let you know about how your personal data is used while browsing our website. Personal data is defined by any data that identifies you in person (e.g., name, address).
Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Bressner Technology GmbH, Industriestr. 52, 82194 Gröbenzell.
To ensure compliance with data protection regulations, the person in charge has appointed a data protection officer. You may contact the responsible person by using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL / TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If you do not provide us with any data, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Used browser
- Operating system used
- Used IP address (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. In individual cases, however, we reserve the right to check the log files retrospectively, should there be concrete indications for illegal use.
Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. For the transmission of the newsletter only the indication of your E-Mail address is necessary. The provision of additional data is voluntary and only being used so that we can address you personally. For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called single opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter.
By clicking on the newsletter checkbox and the subsequent sending of the web form, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. When registering for the newsletter, we will save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided in the newsletter, or by sending a message to the responsible person. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
Sending the e-mail newsletter to our existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to send you regular offers for similar goods or services, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail. In this respect, data processing takes place solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, or according to § 7 subpar. 3 UWG. This does not apply if you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose. You are also entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned purpose of advertising at any time with effect for the future by notifying the person named at the beginning. Upon receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will cease immediately.
Advertising by mail
Based on our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail, we reserve the right to choose your first and last name, postal address and, if applicable, your title, academic degree, year of birth and your professional, branch or business name pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR to store and use for sending interesting offers and information about our products by mail.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by a message to the person in charge.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the respective purposes mentioned here or as provided by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPReither for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in case you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the Google’s data collection generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
In order to render our content correctly and graphically appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website, such as: Google Webfonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
The call of script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the operator of the library. In theory it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products, click here.
Anyone who has disabled the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program will not have to expect such cookies when watching YouTube videos. Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in the browser.
(https://adssettings.google.com/u/0/authenticated?hl=en-GB) download and install the browser plug-in available under DoubleClick Deactivation Extension. Alternatively, you can disable the Doubleclick cookies on the Digital Advertising Alliance website under the following link (https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2#!/).
This website also uses the Google AdWords online advertising program and, as part of Google AdWords, Google LLC Conversion Tracking, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more attractive to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on a Google-served AdWords ad. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired yet, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked through AdWords advertisers’ websites. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can block this usage by disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie through its Internet browser under User Preferences. You will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords based on our legitimate interest in a targeted advertising according to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
You can permanently deactivate ad cookies by blocking them in your browser software settings accordingly or by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=de
– Right of access according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to know about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or will be planned storage duration or the criteria for determining the storage duration.
– Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights;
– Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which you contested, is checked; if you refuse a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data; if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
– Right for feedback in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible ;
– Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
– Right to appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.